Sunday 21 September 2014

Empty products #2


Hiiiiii :))
I've got a box of more empty products so it's time for a new post about all the products I've used up lately!



Argan Oil Conditioner
 Lately I've been trying to take extra care of my hair to help it be nice and soft and also help it grow quicker! This conditioner makes it super soft, which is down to the argan oil which makes the conditioner more intense which = happier hair! I use this every time I wash my hair (not just when my hair needs a pick me up) I've also got the argan oil hair mask which is great for a even deeper treatment what you leave on longer than you would a conditioner. I've recently purchased the argan oil leave in hair spray which is a heat defence spray! I got this from Home Bargins and it was 99p! 

Sticking with hair products I've got two heat protection sprays 
1) Aussie Miracle Recharge Take The Heat Spray 
This stuff is amazing! Before I started using the argan oil conditioner the previous conditioner wasn't working that well so I would use this after and it smoothed my hair out so there was no knotts! I got it from Boots, can't remember the price around £5 I think. It's lasted my ages, but like I said above I've purchased the Argan oil heat defence spray to see how it compares as it was cheaper! 

2) TRESemme Heat Defense Styling Spray
Out of the two, I liked the Aussie one better as it de tangled my hair where as this one is just a heat protecter. It protects up to 230 c of heat which if you are using lots of heat on your hair is good! Probably wouldn't purchase again as I like trying new products. I got this from B&M can't remember the price, probably around £3!  

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I've got two of these in my empties box. Your probably going to see one of these in every emptys post! I go through them soooo quickly! So good at re freshening your hair in between washes! 

V05 Ultimate Hold Hair Spray 
This hair spray says its weather resistant. It also says it's got 5 vital styling benefits 
All day hold that brushes out easily 
Weather protection provides shield against humidity for 24 hours, protecting against fizz
Ultra fine fast drying hair spray, with no sticky residue 
Healthy shine to finish your style 
UV filter 
I don't use hair sprays that often, only if I've curled my hair. I normally buy really cheap hair sprays, but I'm deffo going to spend abit more in future on better brands like v05 cause the cheaper ones in my opinion don't do anything! Overall I really nice hair spray and I would buy it again.

That's it for hair stuff! 



MAC Brush Cleanser
I think this was around £10. And I can't believe I'm going to say this but I don't rate it all at. I think there's better and more affordable things out there to clean your brushes! I also found when I was using this I had to use quite a lot of it which meant I went through the product quicker and it's not cheap if your going to keep repurchasing. It's great for getting stubborn make up stains out what my holy grail make up cleaner (you will see what I use further down if you haven't guessed by now ;)) couldn't get out, but other than that i wouldnt say it's amazing. I won't be repurchasing. 

Johnsons Baby Shampoo 
Forget any type of make up brush cleanser! This is just as good. It's for babies so you know it's going to be super soft on your brushes. I've been using this for so long now, ive had no problems with cleaning my make up brushes with it! However if I have a foundation brush that has a stubborn stain sometimes it's hard to remove with just baby shampoo so I do use something else to help like the MAC cleanser or a different shampoo. It doesn't shread my brushes, there all soft and look brand new when I've washed them with this! Also it's so affordable! 


Eucerin Demo Purifyer Cleanser and Toner
These are my daily cleanser and toner. It's the brand the dermatologist recommended for my skin. If you have oily/blemish prone skin I do recommend these. There kinda pricey compared to other brands but I have tried cheaper brands when I was younger but they didn't help my skin. There around £10 each. I would like to try something different just for a change in my skin care products but it's the risk of will they make my skin breakout!? You purchase these from boots! 



MAC Travel Size Fix+
Love this spray! I've tried to find a alternative that's more affordable but there just isn't anything out there and I just can't imagine doing my makeup without it! So I've repurchased the normal size! ;)

Rimmel London Instant Tan Medium
Love this instant tan, I've tried other brands but always come back to this! It's a wash off Tan so as soon as you shower it will come off. It's a matte tan so there's no shimmer when you apply it. It's a lovely golden colour! Makes you look sunkissed :) 

These next two products may be abit TMI but heyhooooo

Colgate Max White One Mouth Wash
A mouthwash designed to whiten your teeth! Been using this ever since I had my brace taken off and I haven't seen really dramatic changes in my teeth but I really like this mouth wash, I do think it also helps prevent staining. it's normally £4 but I always get it on offer at Superdrug!

Dove Go Fresh Anti Perspirant 
It's a deodorant, it smells nice.. What more can I say? Haha 



My last product is kinda random 


Rapid Brow Enchancing Serum 
So this is basically a serum you put on your brows to help them grow. It's like a mascara for your brows but it's clear. I applied this at night time to a clean face. It was pretttttty expensive for what it is! I got it off amazon, it was £26 but the RRP is £37.  It did work though, slowly but surely it did work. But now I just use Vaseline and that's just as good! 

That's everything :) thanks for reading! <3 









No comments:

Post a Comment