Monday 29 September 2014

September favourites :)))))) <3

Heyyyyyyy, haven't done one of these for a while! Here are the products I've been loving throughout September!




MAC Light Boost Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen & Revolution Focus & Fix Concealer 
I've been lovvvving using these together! I mix the revolution one with either light boost or Radient rose. Mixed together it's a really bright under eye and good coverage too. They blend together like a dream! 

Simple Kind To Skin Illuminating Radience Cream 
Been using this ever since I brought it! If you want a illuminating base for your foundation this would be great! It's kinda similar to MAC Strobe Cream. 

Anastacia Contour Kit 
This was probably the most expensive make up purchase I've ever bought. And it was soooo worth it haha. It's nice to splurge sometimes! I love the banana shade, I use this to set my under eye area and I use two of the dark shades Fawn and Havana mixed together to contour :)

MAC Sweet & Sour Lipstick 
My Favorite new MAC lipstick! Reminds me summer. I love coral peachy shades! There so easy wearing. And this lipstick is so creamy! 


Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist 02 Blonde 
I've had this brow pencil for so long and never used it. But lately I've been using all the time, it's a lighter blonde pencil than any others I've used before. Whereas the Rimmel brow pencil in Hazel has slight red tones to it. I love the, both but lately I've been reaching for this one! There's also a wax on the other end of the pencil and a brush :) 

MAC Palette 
If you look at my insta of my makeup of the day pictures you will see this in every pic! Can't put it down! 

Sleek Contour Kit 
I purchased this and hardly ever used it. But I used it the other day and my goddddd I fell inlove with it! If you don't want to spend the money on the Anastacia kit I highly recommend this one! There both very powdery and so pigmented! The highlight is beautiful too! The Bronzer is matte so no shimmer! 


MUA Underress Your Skin Highlighter Iredescent Gold 
You have to build this up abit, but when you do its such a pretty golden glow! And for £3 there's nothing to complain about! Been loving this lately! 

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
I've only got a sample of this and I only started using it a few days ago but I've really been liking it. I swear my dark circles have faded already! When I've ran out of the sample size I would love to buy the normal size, or maybe the MAC eye cream, I can't decide which! 


Real Techniques Contour Brush 
I've been using this brush to blend out my under eye concealer after watching Kathleen Lights on YouTube using it to do the same, and it looked really amazing! And it is! Blends out so nicely and the pigmentation of the concealer really shows when i use this brush! 

Elf Small Tapred Face Brush
Wanted this for soooo long and it was out of stock. Finally got it and now I can't stop using it! I use this to set my under eye area. 

Elf Angled Blush Brush 
Same as above! I use this to contour and it's the best brush I've ever used to contour my cheek bones with. Blends the bronzer out great too!

That's it :) thanks for reading! 
What products have you been loving throughout September? 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram emclarke93_

xo 


2 comments: